Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dvd Player Samsung Dvd Player Good For The Money Which Up-converting DVD Player SHOULD I Buy? 10 Points To The Best Answer.?

Which Up-converting DVD player SHOULD I buy? 10 points to the best answer.? - dvd player samsung dvd player good for the money

What Upconvert DVD player should I buy?

Since I am not interested in buying a HD-DVD or Blu Ray until the prices fall and is the clear winner between the two, I need an Upconverting DVD player.

In the choice between:
Philips DVP5960
Samsung DVD-HD860 (HD 960 is more expensive, but it plays more files?)
Sony DVP-NS75H
(You can mention Recommend /, a different, if desired)

I have a 42-inch plasma which has a beautiful 1080i picture, and I'm looking for the player who has the best image quality, but it can play + R burning DVD-Rs/DVD better.

I will be using the HDMI connection to HDMI cable that I monoprice.com (I refuse to Monster) cables for the purchase price.

If anyone has any of these other players, or if you like, say, a way of anything.

1 comment:

TV guy said...

They are under the false assumption that the DVD player you can buy to do a better job at scaling / deinterlacing on your TV.
However, it is quite possible that the TV has a better scaler / deinterlacer, and lose money.

80 +% of all DVD players out there with the processor MediaTek DVD.
Unless the DVD player uses a Faroudja scaler equivalent, cheaper to buy the DVD Player with HDMI Output

Post a Comment