Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What Are Lip Warts Called Need A Diagnosis... Please

Need a diagnosis... please - what are lip warts called

Now we will have small white spots on the upper lip, then maybe a week later, smoke, the little white bumps in my penis wart Carona, a chain of 8, small but significant. I went to the doctor was shocked, then I saw another doctor. He said it was Pearl papaloma penis. I'm fine with that. Then I began to notice that there are some shots even smaller for the head of my penis, and most times notibly erection. freaked out by this time in. I waited a few days, and I see white spots on the spread of the lips, or maybe I was looking for a few more of them, and anyway, I researched and found Fordyce spots are important, as he can. ., Reflection, what might appear that conditions 2 phenominal magical in the same time. It was lUTLOOK in the mirror and saw that he saw a taste in my toungue when I try again and again, usually as high papillae taste buds or something, but then again in the freakin out cuz all the things past, at the same time. I may be a hypochondriac, but I really need a resolution, in my situation. i havent had sex in 2 years so .. Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment