Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hiatal Hernia And Nausea What Causes The Nausea Part Of A Hiatal Hernia?

What causes the nausea part of a hiatal hernia? - hiatal hernia and nausea

I've had a hiatal hernia for about a year and a half, but my doctor thought I had been diagnosed since birth. I used to wake up very ill with nausea almost every day, but since I'm on prilosec how it was better. I have also learned that when you are sick, got up and moves much better than to stay in bed all day, and nausea usually disappear, and I'll have a normal day. and today I woke up with a little nausea worse, what was not done for a while, but happened in the last few weeks. I get sick twice this morning, however, so I decided to stay home from school in case of error and not my hernia. So go figure, I feel 100% better. I ate with no problems, I can go, and I amin the city a little. I do not understand what causes it. I read everything they say, a hernia caused nausea, but can not find anything that says why. I have no heartburn, so I do not know, are connected by heartburn. I have a bed too high. Do not eat out of the ordinary day, but I had something before bed. I always eat something before you go to bed, it was not uncommon.

Can someone enlighten me on this? Thank you!

1 comment:

MASHA said...

I suffered from a hiatal hernia, which was exacerbated by my opera still singing.Holding made large quantities of air in my lungs, the pressure on windpipe.I also had nausea before bed due to acid reflux. Finally, I was on drugs and stopped singing because I have been for some time until my condition improved to the point where almost disappeared.
My aunt, the einsundneunzig will suffer very badly with the same condition, and finally undergo surgery for a hernia had healed her.Apparently this operation is a last resort, so who knows.
Hope this helps somehow.
Good luck with whatever you decide.
Macha.

Post a Comment