Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Women In Girdles Wearing Stockings What Is The Best Answer?

What is the best answer? - women in girdles wearing stockings

I am a man who wants the ladies wear underwear. I wear panties, bra, girdle and stockings. Babydolls went to bed and love to dance around the house and as effeminatly rubbing my hips and wrists gesture ring limp. I spoke with a lisp and act Femmy sooo much love. I will be in my underwear mens clothing much the whole day and I love makeup. My favorite color is pink, and I have a beautiful pink tutu that I receive. I dress like a woman, French and a little girly frills. I go shopping for my clothes in the laundry and clothes shops test in preparation rooms and let the sellers let me see myself in them. Sometimes I will wear shorts for men "with nylon stockings, and a simple shirt with a padded bra and make-up stores. What am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment