Friday, February 19, 2010

Why Does The Doctor Feel Your Balls My Doctor Is Reluctant To Look For Lyme?

My doctor is reluctant to look for lyme? - why does the doctor feel your balls

My doctor wants me on Tuesday. I want a Western blot test again ask the last time, would it not because I do not fit into your system. I am very suspicious in one bite, three years ago. While I was in the past year seem to vary between episodes of pain of all my hair, my lymph nodes near the bite point of view of the size of a ping-pong and a few months ago. My ribs hurt, my back hurts, I have been hospitalized for depression and had two miscarriages. Sometimes I begin to feel good, but I've learned not to expect that it will take more than a few days.

I noticed that when the tip of the index finger contractions and when I point my index fingers of both hands together to inadvertently approach. He can not point tYou can close your finger in the nose, then he put his finger on the fingers of someone elses eyes. What does this mean? All this could be caused by Lyme? And if so, why doctors scoff at the idea of a person developing a severe case of Lyme's disease? Mine is like disease, even exsist.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sure seems that you have Lyme disease. You should have a doctor who will see the chronic Lyme disease know is real, and it will examine and evaluate their symptoms and treatment from you, until they improved.

Here are some sources for finding a doctor.

http://www.lymediseaseassociation.org/re ...

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb. ...

Rita Rose, sorry, accidentally gave a negative opinion. I do not know how to fix it.

Post a Comment