Saturday, January 30, 2010

Key Code For The Orange Box Nokia 5800 Xpress Music WiFi?

Nokia 5800 Xpress Music WiFi? - key code for the orange box

Hello, I recently bought a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, and I had some problems connecting to my home router. In the Internet with Orange on the road. So if you go to Settings, Connections, Wireless LAN, and click on my Internet "Livebox-FCC0" and press I contact to pre-shared key for WLAN that supposedly a code at the bottom of my box but if WiFi I write the words Unable to connect! Please someone help me x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To ensure that code in the bottom of the router. I think that the WEP key, namely the security password that you or the person who set up the router, configured to protect its access to foreigners. If you type 192.168.1.1 opens in Internet software utility sutup, then you can, what the code in case I Forget (see nothing to do with the password has to be orange).

Post a Comment