Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Restless Legs Parkinson Restless Legs?- But They Don't Ache Or Hurt Though.?

Restless Legs?- but they don't ache or hurt though.? - restless legs parkinson

For nearly a year, I realized that my husband has also noticed that if I move at night to sleep, my legs so my legs are bent, but then gradually my feet and start at the right side of the chute before I put my feet high, it is hard. The shock woke my husband wakes me sometimes.

I went to the doctor and he prescribed the Mediterranean Sea. help the Parkinson's disease, but I will have side effects, and my husband says he does not. I'll stop taking. No idea, why do my legs? I read on the SPI, but my legs without pain or injury. I sleep with a body pillow between your legs, but finished on the back with his legs. HELP!

1 comment:

Belldand... said...

I have RLS, but my legs are not evil or harm. I have this irresistible urge to move in the night. I can not sleep because of it. Some people come into the night like a madman. This did not happen, but it can be what your doctor was thinking when he gave the requip.

I do not stop taking requip immediately. It is expected to take nine months to fully stop the symptoms. Also, I think, is one that should not stop abruptly, but I do not support.

I never use this med mine is controlled by low doses of amitriptyline. So, there are other options to see if you find that have a few months of treatment, you still have problems.

Post a Comment