Thursday, January 28, 2010

Manual Photos Of Piles How Do I Download Photos From My LG-LB1700 Mobile Phone To A Macintosh G3 PowerBook? I Don't Have A Manual.

How do I download photos from my LG-LB1700 mobile phone to a Macintosh G3 PowerBook? I don't have a manual. - manual photos of piles

I bought a used cell phone with a camera LG1700 Slider pixels 2.1 mg, but no manual came with it (and I'm in Korea, anyway - who would not understand!). I have a Macintosh PowerBook G3 computers with USB ports. Connects to Mac via USB cable without any problems, but no disk image of your phone / camera on the desktop.

I assume that a driver is required to allow a proper connection between the phone's camera and computer. This then allows me to upload pictures to the computer. If this is the case, please tell me where I can find the correct driver. If this is not the case, please tell me what to do and where to find what they needed.

Thank you.

1 comment:

John M. said...

The easiest way is to send pictures via picture messaging, e-mail.



For mobile phones and contract deals Checkout
http://www.hottestmobiledeals.co.uk/ ...

Post a Comment